cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 8 International Roaming.

JAY1law
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Will EE support International Roaming in the EU if I have the roam abroad smart benefit pass?

86 REPLIES 86
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JAY1law  Probably not no, but until the tariffs are shown you’ll have to wait and find out. 

DOnChocolat
Investigator
Investigator

EE were not amounts the networks announced yesterday… let’s hope that was an oversight.

62FFAF60-1A16-4B88-8AC4-CBA075D39E1C.jpeg

rysongs
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'll be switching networks if EE don't support Apple Watch roaming. I've been wanting roaming on the watch since the original 'Series 0' Apple Watch and now Apple finally support it, i need a network which will support it too. 

Like the freedom of going out without a phone for a walk, to the beach, lake etc while out of the UK  - but remaining contactable. The watch is perfect for this, especially the new Ultra model with higher capacity battery.

Same here! 🙂

Me too.

eurosean
Visitor

I originally moved to EE for watch support and even thought their systems have been lousy every time I've moved to a new watch I've stuck with them but as others have said if EE are not supporting roaming once it's available then id be looking to move. 

nafrance
Explorer

It would be good to have an official update from EE here.
Do they support this, and the Apple keynote had an error in it? Or not?

If not - when? It seems ridiculous that EE wouldn't support it when Vodafone/O2/Three all do.

I have 4 lines on my account - 2 of which are cellular watches, and I'm ready to move if I can't be told when EE are going to support this.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nafrance,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

We are always excited about new features for the latest devices and look forward to implementing support for cellular roaming on Apple Watch in the near future.

James

So James,

Just to be absolutely clear - you are confirming that EE will be supporting international roaming on Apple Watch Series 8 ?