cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

I ordered mine s20 Ultra on 4th March and have heard nothing from EE or DPD since then???

Hi, I ordered online on the 5th march , ultra 128gb in black , came today around 2pm 

To my home address in Cardiff, just put the claim in for buds , will keep you posted if any problems . Stay safe  

absolutely gutted, i ordered mine in store on 5th march, grey 128gb, doubt ill be getting mine anytime soon although EE did say that theres a possibility that they will contact me when the phone is available to arrange delivery directly to me instead. but im not getting my hopes up

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Bridgey1975 was it the 128gb or 512gb?

Doodle-s
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well as much as I was determined not to, I folded, as my instore pre-order for the 512 was pretty much a wait until we open the stores again thing... so months ... but I can get a 128g ultra here tomorrow, and still get my buds. the 4gb extra ram may have been nice the potential wait wasn't going to be!! 

Today...

Seems I was lied to again, after receiving no email I phoned EE to ask for a tracking number, turns out the order was still open and there was and will not be any further stock for up to 2 weeks even though the advisor took payment for next day delivery, I have now canceled that order with a much more professional advisor, raised a complaint and got a refund for my delivery as well as a credit on my account. 

pretty much at the end of my patience with the lies from EE. Taking payment for a delivery charge that was never going to happen is basically fraud. If I could afford to pay off my remaining contract and leave I would. 

Instead, I've been told to basically call back and arrange another upgrade/order in around a week to ten days. 

It was the 128gb

RE4PER
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well got some news today and dont know if it's good news for all.... I ordered my s20 ultra 512gb grey... on the 13th March through chat.... it was through trade in for my galaxy s10 which I do every year with early trade in contract.

I've heard nothing... but today I got a text and an email from ee.

Hi from EE. Thanks for your recent order. You will receive a Returns Pack within the next few days where you will find all the instructions needed to send back your old device by Apr 12 2020. Remember if you have an Apple device you'll need to disable Find My iPhone to clear all of your device's data before sending it back to us.

so my summary of this is.... they wouldn't be sending me my package for trade in if the device wasnt already on it's way or planned to be in next few days.  I will keep you all updates and if I receive it.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sounds like they might have run out 

Spoke to EE today..they said it would be here within 24 days so its watch this space again.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bridgey1975you waiting for your phone like me? As in I ordered 512gb s20 ultra in grey, so I have to wait that long for it to arrive? 🤞🤞🤞