Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Cant unlock ipho e to sell it

Hi I bought a I phone for my daughter as im a single mom he showed me it working and everything was fine untill I gave up to her and she tryed to add her details and couldnt pls help

Network unlock form error

Morning How can I get past this. I've tried on multiple devices/browsers but there is no way for me to continue. Thanks in advance.

Point Blur_Jan232022_001223.png
adrijohn by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlocking a buzzard 2 signing in

i am trying to unlock my buzzard 2 but with the new/non ee card it wont let me log in soi am unable to enter the unlock code. i have the unlock code but i cant enter it. Help please

Upgrade

i've just had an upgrade to a Galaxy A12. The shop has put a new sim and copied all the numbers and apps across. How do I get my new phone working?

PCD by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unlocking a Huawei B525s-23a router

Hi.  I am hoping someone can help guide me on the following.  I purchased a Huawei B525s-23a 4G router in Feb 2020.  It was direct from EE online.  I phoned EE on 14 December to ask for an unlock code but never heard anything back.  I phoned again on...

mike263 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Phone not working in house

My phone has beeping on the line and sound cuts out but only in the house. WhatsApp,  reading and searching on Internet screen is reloading and jumping about. Out of the house everything is fine. What is the problem? 

Jan80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Alcatel OT 302 old mobile🤬

How can I   adjust ring volume on alcatel mobile phone   OT302       I cannot hear it ring  at all  It has no  intermet access     or     sliding buttons  on sides  at all  If I go to settings on phone    it has nothing  about volume.    Help Please ...

linda49k by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful