cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking Samsung S10e device

greg_garcia
Investigator
Investigator

I used *#06# to get IMEI, it returned 2 different IMEI numbers. The first one was accepted on the page to unlock device, the second one was not accepted (error on EE end). I tried to use the unlock code provided for the first IMEI number and it was not accepted, I tried several times and now I get: Network lock. Enter MCK. Network unlock code blocked. Too many incorrect attempts.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@greg_garcia  Please see THIS  about the MCK code. 

As your device is a dual sim device it will have two IMEI numbers one for each sim.  You should only be using the IMEI number for the account SIM card slot this should be the first IMEI number as thats the physical sim slot not the on board eSim

To many wrong attempts on entering the unlock code does result in the device locking up and requesting the MCK code. 

when enter the unlock code it should be entered without any spacing. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
greg_garcia
Investigator
Investigator

When entering the unlock code with a SIM from a different network, it wasn't accepted. I tried several times and now I'm getting 'Enter MCK. Network unlock code blocked. Too many incorrect attempts.'. I entered the code exactly as it was provided.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@greg_garcia  Please see THIS  about the MCK code. 

As your device is a dual sim device it will have two IMEI numbers one for each sim.  You should only be using the IMEI number for the account SIM card slot this should be the first IMEI number as thats the physical sim slot not the on board eSim

To many wrong attempts on entering the unlock code does result in the device locking up and requesting the MCK code. 

when enter the unlock code it should be entered without any spacing. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @greg_garcia

If you are seeing this message and unable to unlock your device I'd recommend giving us a call

Katie

greg_garcia
Investigator
Investigator

Chris B, thanks for the info, I wish the information provided by EE was clearer...

i tried to call but can only get machine not to a real person

!!!!!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davalco 

Have you tried using the online unlock form

Leanne.