Zohaib5
Visitor

My Internet data goes 0 zero so o want to buy my pack again. Please help me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zohaib5  If you want a pack early you need to text STOP PACK to 150.  This will cease your current pack and you’ll be able to start a new pack.     Or you could just purchase more data to tide you over until your pack start date.   You can use THIS or you can purchase more data via the EE app. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zohaib5  If you want a pack early you need to text STOP PACK to 150.  This will cease your current pack and you’ll be able to start a new pack.     Or you could just purchase more data to tide you over until your pack start date.   You can use THIS or you can purchase more data via the EE app. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zohaib5 : You don't need to stop your packs. Just top-up, buy your pack again & then text NOW to 150 to have it start immediately.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)