Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No operator supported, so you can't add an eSIM

rgoncalves13
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble getting my Google Pixel Watch 2 to work in the UK with EE as my operator. I've already synced my EID with my phone number through EE, and they've confirmed everything is set up correctly on their end. Despite this, my watch app on my phone keeps displaying 'No operator supported.' Does anyone know what steps I should take to resolve this issue?

Screenshot_20240418-100509.png

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rgoncalves13  are you on contract or PAYG ?   Where was this watch from ?    Have you tried turning off WiFi and doing this over cellular? 

Hey Chris_B, 
Thank you for your reply.

My phone is in a contract plan.
Phone: Pixel 7
Watch: Google Pixel Watch 2
Yes, I did it; however, the same information still appears in the settings on my Google Pixel Watch 2 (Mobile Network).

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rgoncalves13,

Does your watch already have a data plan with another network?

James

Yes, I asked EE to add it. However, I think the problem is with the version of my Google Watch App. I have the newest version, so I uninstalled it and tried old versions (apk), and I could see different results. However, it didn't fix the problem.

Christopher_G

Could you try setting it up when connected to mobile data on your phone, rather than WiFi, @rgoncalves13? Does that help?

Chris

Hey Christopher_G

Thank you for your suggestion. However, it gives me the same message only using the EE 5G

Renato

Christopher_G

OK, thanks for trying, @rgoncalves13 

I recommend continuing to speak with our technical support team so this can be looked into further through your account.

Chris

rgoncalves13
Investigator
Investigator

I gave up on EE support and Google support.

I returned the Google Pixel Watch 2 to Google and will buy another Smart watch from a different vendor.