cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of phone

Johnboy66
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, for some reason I have forgot my pattern to open my phone, it’s a Samsung s20fe.

I have tried many times and I have to wait 24 hrs to retry.

I have not got remote unlock set up any ideas.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Johnboy66

Welcome to the community.

This Samsung article says that, if you can't remember the pattern and have remote unlock switched off, you will have to reset the phone to factory settings.

If you have previously backed up your device, you'll be able to restore that backup.

Chris

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G

Hi @Johnboy66

This Samsung article says that, if you can't remember the pattern and have remote unlock switched off, you will have to reset the phone to factory settings.

If you have previously backed up your device, you'll be able to restore that backup.

Chris

Hi Chris, that’s what I thought I would have to do. Not sure if I have backed up anything.

I will have one more attempt in the morning and if not successful I will bite the bullet and reset it.

Christopher_G

Good luck, @Johnboy66.

Hopefully it comes back to you.

Chris

My phone is locked and showing a padlock symbol, but I dont know how to open the phone, can you help

colinsterry
Investigator
Investigator

I have a padlock showing on my screen, and I cant do anything with the phone, can you help?

colinsterry
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone help me?

Katie_B

Hi @colinsterry

What phone do you have?

Katie

Hi Katie, Thank you so much for replying to my problem, I have a Google Pisel 6 phone.  

Thank You

Colin

colinsterry
Investigator
Investigator

Sorry, its a Google Pixel 6

Colin