Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data roaming

I am going to Mexico today and need to be able to use my phone abroad can you help me with this please. I can only use my phone in the EU

J_Munns by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data

I’m trying to transfer some of my data to my son - but I can’t see how to do it help! 

Internet

Hi, I am going on holiday soon and I need internet. I currently don’t have internet other than my house, I’m not sure why?? Can you help with this? 

data not working

Hello I just paid 15 pounds for data and it is not working I can get text and 4g pops up but when i go on safari it doesn tload and says could not activate cellular data. 

my data doesn’t work

My phone only works on wi-fi, my data doesn’t work or load anything. I have got a new phone yesterday but it’s the same number just a new phone and new sim 

Mobile data is not available during the call

I have PAYG, iPhone 14 pro max own phone. Cannot use mobile data or even text during call. Very annoying. What can I do? Already enabled VoLTE. During call, then the 4G sign disappears, and you only see the signal bar. 

comeocome by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding on data

I ran out of my monthly data early so chose to add on 1GB to last me until it refreshes. It looks like it has added on when I check my account but every time I try to use my data, it won't connect to the network. My texts and calls still work and I h...

Fiona-11 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check please!

While visiting Portugal last weekend, I applied for roaming on EE app and left. But I couldn't use the roaming service. I thought I could use the roaming service because I applied before I left, but I couldn't send a text message to 150 and tried cal...

Data gifting not working

Hi I need to gift data to the rest of my family, but every time I try to do it on the app it says ‘we are unable to show all the information you want right now’ and won’t let load the page. How can I fix this? Had no problem on old appthanks in advan...

harrywww by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful