Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data roaming

I was told my data roaming was going to be tirned on and im still waiting for the last twelve hours, they charge me for days i cant even use my phones data 

Data suspended

My data is suspended but just my data? I’ve barely used any of my allowance 

Aehlen by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g not working

Hi I have a 4GEE sim and in my settings my phone is set to 4G as the preferred one but when I turn on my mobile data it is still using 3G. I am still on the same data pack as before so I tried to change it to a one that supports 4G but when I try I s...

Sarah597 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Can I use my 4G in Australia? 

Data

I paid my phone bill this morning and data isn’t working can you help me please  

Slow 5G

Hello Ive been having speeds below 100Mbps on a 5G connection… is there an issue here ? 

F4DE03BF-B068-4E3F-9BCC-D723EB580438.png BFD29D9F-D638-4FC7-B719-C665A1C62054.png
IJDS16 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whatsapp

Can I send photos on Whatsapp for free as part of my data allowance, or will I be charged extra?

GY71dnx by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful