cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide

RH76
Explorer

Hi - new to EE TV! On the pro box, if you hit home there is a short cut to the TV Guide and a number of quick links to channels to the right of that. The BBC One shortcut takes you to the SD channel (001) rather than the HD one (101) - is there any way of changing this? Can see how you hide them in the guide but not the Home Screen. Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Unfortunately not - it's one of the first things I provided in feedback when I first used the new interface too.  I never use that channel bar now, other than a quick view of what's on (and then I manually go to the channel I want).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Unfortunately not - it's one of the first things I provided in feedback when I first used the new interface too.  I never use that channel bar now, other than a quick view of what's on (and then I manually go to the channel I want).

Thx Darren, glad it wasn’t just me! 😀 Hope they change that soon, like you I won’t use it either! Be great if the channels shown there could be configurable to your favourites.

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

It would be good if HD channels replaced SD channels on the guide on YouView when on arieal mode, like is the case with some newer Freeview TVs, to save going to 101 for example 

BT TV Pro, EE mini box, Full Fibre 500