cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV CHANNELS

MSH2
Explorer

I have recently swapped from virgin media to ee all the channels on my virgin box are accessible however on my ee box some are able to watch however the rest require me to set up or pay for is this the same with everyone new customer.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MSH2  Free view channels are free and depending on what package you have you might have included subscription services  ie Now tv etc etc  and if you need to set them up do so and if it requires a subscription than thats up to you.    Yes it’ll be the same for everyone 

here’s a list of the different types of tv packages available and each have their own costs. 

Entertainment
Sky Atlantic and more with NOW Entertainment, Netflix and discovery+ Basic and free-to-air channels

Sport
All four TNT Sports channels, Eurosport 1 and 2, discovery+ Premium (incl. TNT Sports) and free-to-air channels
Big Entertainment
Everything from Entertainment plus every Sky Cinema channel with NOW Cinema and discovery+ Basic
Big Sport
Everything from the Sport package plus every Sky Sports channel with NOW Sports and discovery+ Premium
Full Works
Everything from Big Entertainment and Big Sport, Netflix Standard, HD and discovery+ Premium

How would i check what package i have and add additional ones

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MSH2 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can view your TV package in your EE account, if you would like to change your package please give us a call and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.