cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest tv channel

P5ycho
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone. Is quest available on BT/EE TV?, I’m getting mixes answers on google search functions.

I definitely don’t have it in my programme list, if it should be there is there a way to get it?, I’ve already done a channel refresh.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Yip, click home and go to the cog icon at the top right hand side of the screen, go down to the bottom to factory reset and click that and click reset, unplug the areial from the back and select internet mode when it restarts. 

Some channels aren't in IP mode but you would be able to get the channels not included with Freeview that's built into most TVs. 

BT TV Pro, EE mini box, Full Fibre 500

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@P5ycho   If it’s not there there is nothing you can do to obtain this channel.     And looks like you didn’t search that much on Google as the top hit is the channel list.   See HERE    There is Quest Red on channel 40,  what ever that is !   But that’s a free to air channel and you only need freeview for that 

@Chris_B Thanks. & I did search plenty, even in your link (which I already seen) lists Quest on channel 12, I have no channel 12 so that’s why I asked on here!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@P5ycho It definitely should be available on the EE devices in IP mode and Freeview as it is listed on the EE channel listing here as channel 12 https://ee.co.uk/help/tv-sport/manage-use/channel-guide#article-heading-2

What EE device are you using?

It's also available to stream live with the Discovery plus app that is included free with all TV packages.

Even if you didn't have a discovery plus entertainment subscription its available with the free account 

Thanks @Weerab2024 

I’m watching using a BT TV box

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@P5ycho if its the BT TV Pro do you have it set up in arieal or Internet mode?

If the arieal is plugged in, it is most probably in arieal mode and your Freeview coverage might not be great or have you hidden the channel accidentally by pressing the yellow button on the remote? 

If it is an arieal issue, you would need to reset it with the arieal unplugged and set it up in Internet mode which gives you all the channels that are in the link that I provided 

@Weerab2024  Thanks again!

just checked the box, it’s the pro & showing ‘signal strength’ so I guess it’s in the combined mode……great advice, thank you.

i take it the only way to ‘fix’ it is a factory reset?

just checked the 2nd smaller by tv box in another room, it has Quest HD listed on it, looks like it’s because of ‘Ariel mode’ as you say 👍🏻👍🏻

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Yip, click home and go to the cog icon at the top right hand side of the screen, go down to the bottom to factory reset and click that and click reset, unplug the areial from the back and select internet mode when it restarts. 

Some channels aren't in IP mode but you would be able to get the channels not included with Freeview that's built into most TVs. 

@Weerab2024  Thank you so much, the box was in Ariel mode, it’s a shame the box won’t combine the channels so they can all be viewed.

Quest is there now though which is what I wanted so your advice was spot on