cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee tv remote problems?

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

my Ee pro box and mini boxes were activated today along with the smart hub plus - seems ok apart from I can’t turn ant tv off or on  with the Ee remotes of change source button which is strange , means I will need to use 2 remotes 

20 REPLIES 20
HenryTudor8
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The One for All remotes may have one that will do the job. 

Yes, it'll definitely work with the EE TV Box Pro and EE TV Box Mini

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Brilliant - thank you so much 

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Bought the remote but every 4 digit code I’ve found on the internet for both my Toshiba and bush tvs hasn’t worked - must have tried 25 codes on each - anyone  can advise another remote solution ? A few codes turned the tv off but not back on or controlled anything else 

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Bought the infra red remote to try as the Bluetooth wouldn’t switch tv on off or allow source access  but every 4 digit code I’ve found on the internet for both my Toshiba and bush tvs hasn’t worked - must have tried 25 codes on each - anyone  can advise another remote solution ? A few codes turned the tv off but not back on or controlled anything else - really would prefer to use tv remote too 

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After lots of trying finally got a code to work on the bush tv which works volume , input button and turns tv off - it doesn’t turn it on but I’m happy with Whwt it will do - just need code to work for the Toshiba 50ul2063 which is only a couple of years old so should hopefully be a working code somewhere 🤞

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

All sorted both tvs linked  well with the older infra red BT remotes which I got new on Amazon for £5.50 each 👍

Eastie19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just to clarify for anyone else with the issue - if the tv switches off but not on keep hold of the tv button and it will cycle codes until your tv turns on , then if the volume and source buttons work as well as the on off tv button you can press ok and it will lock your code in👍 

AB-D
Visitor

I am having the same issue have you solved this yet ? 

smoxey
Visitor

I had the same problem. Another user suggested using the old BT Youview remote which seems to work. By chance I tried a ‘long press’ on the EE button on the new remote and this turned off both the EE TV Pro and my Panasonic TV which was useful. The short press just turns the EE TV Pro box on and off. When you start the EE TV Pro that turns the TV on as well. It may be just my setup but hopefully this might work for others to turn the TV off with the new EE TV Pro remote.