cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE TV channel list out of date

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The EE TV free to air channel list on the EE website is out of date, some channel names need to be updated e.g. CBS Reality should be True Crime and CITV is defunct. 

Also the Now TV channels as part of my package are also incorrect when I log into my EE. E.g National Geographic or AMC are no longer included and Alibi is on the package. 

https://ee.co.uk/help/tv-sport/manage-use/channel-guide#article-heading-1

BT TV Pro, EE mini box, Full Fibre 500
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Thanks for highlighting.  The whole site is currently being reviewed, as some of it is out of date. The latest channel list was submitted to our digital team just last week, so I'd hope to see the site updated very soon.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Thanks for highlighting.  The whole site is currently being reviewed, as some of it is out of date. The latest channel list was submitted to our digital team just last week, so I'd hope to see the site updated very soon.

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Hi Darren, no problem, thanks for the update. 

Hi Darren

Does the Apple TV 4K have Freeview channels? The web link above shows only a small number of channels compared to what is currently received on my BT TV pro box? 

Thanks

It has all the same Freeview channels that a TV Box Pro has in IP mode - i.e. without an aerial connected.  The web site isn't the best layout - it isn't obvious, but the tables listing the channels are individually scrollable.

We hope to add more channels as and when content providers are ready to come on board.

Weerab2024
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Fingers crossed Darren, would be good to get more channels 

Thanks, I didn’t notice that the lists are scrollable.