cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO OTPs, voicemail, network texts, call waiting etc

PANDARAM
Investigator
Investigator

I dont know where to turn on this as EE dont seem to be doing anything. It seems back on November 9th, thats 5 weeks ago and counting, something happened to my account resulting in me not getting OTPs from my bank and couldnt log in. Later I discovered I am not getting voicemails and normal network texts were not getting through. Call waiting is not working and all calls to me are coming through as no caller ID. I can only make and receive calls. All this on a business contract!! Im not a new user and have had this phone since April 2023.

Ive called EE about 20 times over the last 5 weeks and they admit the problem is at their end but every time I call I get someone I havent spoken to before and have to explain everything all over again. Then I get asked have you tried switching your phone on and off!! Apparently Technical Level 2 have looked into it and passed it on to the 'back office', whatever that is! That was 2 weeks ago and I get no progress updates at all and havent a clue whats going on. I cant believe they are taking so long over this. I shudder to think how much work I am losing over this. 

I did get temporary SIM card out of EE so I could do banking and deal with ongoing health matters from Suzanne in Tech 2 but I have tried to email her on the email address she supplied and get nothing back. Five weeks is a long time to endure a problem of their making without any personal updates at all.

Has anyone else experienced this at all?

Are there any further complaint procedures anyone knows about?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @PANDARAM

Welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has not yet been resolved.

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PANDARAM
Investigator
Investigator

I dont know where to turn on this as EE dont seem to be doing anything. It seems back on November 9th, thats 5 weeks ago and counting, something happened to my account resulting in me not getting OTPs from my bank and couldnt log in. Later I discovered I am not getting voicemails and normal network texts were not getting through. Call waiting is not working and all calls to me are coming through as no caller ID. I can only make and receive calls. All this on a business contract!! Im not a new user and have had this phone since April 2023.

Ive called EE about 20 times over the last 5 weeks and they admit the problem is at their end but every time I call I get someone I havent spoken to before and have to explain everything all over again. Then I get asked have you tried switching your phone on and off!! Apparently Technical Level 2 have looked into it and passed it on to the 'back office', whatever that is! That was 2 weeks ago and I get no progress updates at all and havent a clue whats going on. I cant believe they are taking so long over this. I shudder to think how much work I am losing over this. 

I did get temporary SIM card out of EE so I could do banking and deal with ongoing health matters from Suzanne in Tech 2 but I have tried to email her on the email address she supplied and get nothing back. Five weeks is a long time to endure a problem of their making without any personal updates at all.

Has anyone else experienced this at all?

Are there any further complaint procedures anyone knows about?

Paul

Katie_B

Hello @PANDARAM

Welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has not yet been resolved.

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie

Hi @Katie_B 

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly.

I am happy to say that, the day after posting my issues, all seems to have been resolved as Suzanne contacted me to give me the good news and test things out.

I don't know exactly what the cure was but I was told my network settings had been changed.

Thanks again Katie.

Paul

Christopher_G

Thank you for coming back to let us know, @PANDARAM 🙂

Glad it's sorted.

Chris