Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2 Plan not working

MZain
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

I have bought ultra 2 with a plan from EE but it doesnt seems to be connecting. Any suggestions why it wont be. 
thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
MZain
Investigator
Investigator

Looks like there is some sort of level 2 team which is helping to resolve such issues 

Whoever from EE picks it up, please pass me on to Level 2 Team to get this sorted rather then wasting time 

thanks 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MZain 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you get an error message when you set up the watch? 

To contact our level 2 team you would need to call us on 150 and our tech guides can complete troubleshooting to get this looked into for you. 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne, 

Apologies for the message below but this is how a feel at the moment. 

it looks like a complete non sense and a  waste of time. Your level 1 team has wasted two days to sort the issue and still its not getting sorted and no contact from level 2 team. Its really frustrating and annoying as people who are on business contracts are more likely not to have whole days to waste on phone with EE to resolve the issues. 
now i am being told that this is something to do with the service team. I am going in circles and not going anywhere with it. Now being told to wait 3 days till somebody contacts me to resilve it. Looks like a joke!!!!

Leanne_T

Hi @MZain 

I am very sorry to hear this and appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. 

The team will be working to get this resolved for as quickly as possible, if you would like an update please give the team another call. 

I hope this is sorted soon for you. 

Leanne.

Hi , have been on calls backwards and forwards and doesnt seems for the issue to be resolved. 

will go ahead and cancel the whole business contract as its a waste of time and money !!! 

Leanne_T

I am very sorry and the team will be working to get this resolved for you @MZain 

We have no account access on the community to check the progress of this for you. Please try calling us again to see if the team have an update. 

Leanne.