How do i remove content lock im on pay as you go

waynehannant
Visitor

27 REPLIES 27
buzz3
Investigator
Investigator

Telephone number is no longer in use!

Took three days to remove content lock. EE must be having a laugh, phone is content locked AGAIN.  Do any humans work at EE or is it staffed by machines?

Content lock was shop removed. Content lock is again on my mobile.  Job creation or wasting my time?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @buzz3,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please see My EE - Content unlock for more ways to change your content lock settings.

Hope this helps.

James

CarlH1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Don't know if still valid but if not I apologise for replying hear.  

Just wanted to say I tried 150 and bless them they tried 3-4 different times but each one didn't work in removing content lock.  This is really bad EE seriously need way to remove that does not demand credit card as I for one do not have one & some adults can't get one anyway for various reasons or generouly dont want one.  

James_B

Hi @CarlH1,

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to update your content settings.

If you don't have a credit card to verify your age online/over the phone, please pop into your local EE Store with some photo ID and the team will get it sorted for you.

Thanks

James

CarlH1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

First thanks for replying but I don't have a credit card and having trouble getting to store also heard a lot won't do it.   

James_B

Hi @CarlH1,

Sorry, we don't have another online age verification method available at the moment.

All EE stores have the ability to verify your identification and make the necessary changes to your account.

James