Content unlock

Chriskelly1804
Visitor

Can’t find how to turn off content blocking 

16 REPLIES 16
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chriskelly1804  From within the My EE app click the 3 lines on the top left then click Settings then click Restriction at the top you can toggle the content restrictions from strict, Moderate and Off.   If you’ve never changed content restrictions you might not be able to do this and you’ll need to call customer services to request that they do this for you for the first time.   You might need to pay a refundable token with a credit/debt card to prove you over 18. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Chriskelly1804

Welcome to the community 🙂

I can see you have had some great advice from @Chris_B

You can find full details in our How do I turn on parental controls / content lock on my device, Help page.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Jscanlan1985
Visitor

Hiya my name is Joanna scanlan my D.O.B is XXXXXX and would like my content unlocked please.

5F047D9E-D683-4ADD-82F9-ECAFEE109E42.jpeg

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information in this public forum. Thanks]

James_B

Hi @Jscanlan1985,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please see How do I turn on parental controls on my device? for help with changing your content lock settings.

Hope this helps.

James

Ra63
Visitor

Unlock adult content 

Leanne_T

Morning @Ra63 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Leanne 🙂

MNR1
Visitor

The most idiotic site you can not find anywhere how to turn off the lock . EE tells me there is no lock but in fact they keep putting lock on my adult content They are cheating . That is very mean deceptive by business of this size 

Leanne_T

Hi @MNR1 

Do you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Leanne.

It doesn’t help at all