cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Website

ldws
Explorer

Hello - we launched a site on 4th December: https://4love.uk/

We noticed it had been blocked on EE - incorrectly classified, so requested an unblock via blocked.org.uk
We followed this up with 2 separate communications via email to EE to request the re classification of the site. In addition to this the BBFC have also requested on two occasions that the block is lifted.

It is now 7th February and EE is still blocking the website.

Regards

Liam

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ldws 

Welcome to the community.

I've sent details of the website through to our content lock team to try and get this reviewed for you.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G has there been any update. Looks like EE is still blocking the site.

Thanks

Liam

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ldws

The team have got back to us. 

Please allow 24 hours and let us know if this shows unblocked. 

Katie 🙂

It appears the OP has made the same post to a number of forums, however it is more likley that the issue is not EE - or other ISP's blocking the site, and the way the site has been hosted.

This from Townman on the Plusnet site:

It is apparent that the real issue is the assessment of your site by the big safeguarding providers ... not that (specifically) PlusNet is blocking it.

The domain name is suggestive of something which the site appears not to be - that is probably a key contributor to the issue.  You are going to have to put effort in having the site removed from block lists...

How to Remove Your Site from Google’s Blocklist (jetpack.com)

Website Blocklist Check & Removal | Sucuri

What is URL Blacklist and How to Fix It? (geekflare.com)

In looking for some silver bullet for you, I came across this analysis platform - VirusTotal - Domain - 4love.uk - look at the site content tag!!  I think that points to your issue.