cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0800 number

RhiainBates
Visitor
  • IMG_4562.pngI got this text about passing security to access my account, I haven’t tried to myself, is this number legit? Abit worried. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The no. at the bottom is a legit EE Freephone no. for Sales and/or peeps not with EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RhiainBates,

I'd recommend calling the number provided or 150 from your EE phone as soon as possible if you haven't recently been in touch about your EE account.

James

bristolian
Legend
Legend

This text message appears self-explanatory. No scammer would have anything to gain by asking you to call EE-CS, but if someone illegitimate is trying to access your account.. 1: They would not want you to do so as this will result in your account being further secured, 2: You absolutely should, to ensure you maintain control.

I recommend following the instructions in this message ASAP.