SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing my number

If I want to change my phone number will I be sent a new sim and will my old number no longer exist if my contacts were to try and contact me on my old number 

Emma267 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE won't give me a PAC code

Good evening everyone I'm hoping someone can enlighten me and explain to me and give me an explanation. My contract expires in 12 days and I have already given EE 30 Days Notice due to not agreeing on a new contract so today I requested a PAC code an...

Dazza1504 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Roaming eSim

Hi all,I have an iPhone 12 and an EE pay monthly contract. I rang a week or so ago and asked to have International Roaming activated and at the same time asked for my sim to be swapped to an eSim. All was apparently good and the settings in the EE ap...

sim card for my cellular iPad

I have a sim only contract with EE and I want to purchase a sim card for my cellular iPad to run both my iPhone and iPad using the same contract. I can only locate sim cards that are either pay as you go or for a fixed contract. Thanks 

No way to transfer esim to new iPhone

when you transfer you old iPhone to a new one, it doesn’t transfer your esim because Ee don’t support this basic function.  googling how to do this manually, the only suggestion is to pay to download a replacement esim from the re app.  However this ...

Nutmix by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ESim Activation

So I had my phone replaced today under insurance and I was amazed that I had to re add my ESIM card for my phone. Managed to order an online one and successfully added it to the phone. Of course the sim isn’t working right now because I need to activ...