cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help pls!

Emb3
Visitor

Hoping someone can assist me.

i am from the UK and for the past 3 months have been having issues with signal and phone conversations dropping/ not connecting. I went into an EE store in which they advised me it’s because I am using an ESIM. I proceeded to order a physical sim to my house today, inserted this and deleted my ESIM. 

I now have no signal / my number isn’t working and I cannot even connect to WiFi calling. I can’t contact EE cos the only option is to call (WHICH I CANT) and I cannot contact using the live chat on the app as that’s not working too. 

having an absolute mare. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Without knowing the details of your call issues, it's extremely unlikely that was being caused by an eSIM. The SIM enables access to the network, it has no bearing on call routing.

By deleting your eSIM and ordering a physical SIM, your phone now has no active SIM which explains your lack of ability to use the network - which includes WiFi-calling. It's unclear whether you've ordered a replacement SIM for later delivery, or have taken receipt of this SIM.

If the former, an EE shop should be able to supply a replacement SIM with appropriate photo ID. If the replacement SIM isn't working, then CS can be contacted on 0800 0798586 from any working phone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Without knowing the details of your call issues, it's extremely unlikely that was being caused by an eSIM. The SIM enables access to the network, it has no bearing on call routing.

By deleting your eSIM and ordering a physical SIM, your phone now has no active SIM which explains your lack of ability to use the network - which includes WiFi-calling. It's unclear whether you've ordered a replacement SIM for later delivery, or have taken receipt of this SIM.

If the former, an EE shop should be able to supply a replacement SIM with appropriate photo ID. If the replacement SIM isn't working, then CS can be contacted on 0800 0798586 from any working phone.