Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfered from Plusnet mobile to EE,

Dave1004
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone
I had filled out a transfer request,here at EE,yesterday to keep my old mobile  phone number from Plusnet mobile. Around 2om. .gave the PAC code as instructed
Today my phone connection is dropping out and not received the two texts as mentions in the transfer email confirmation
Is my transfer happening today?
Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dave1004 

Thanks for coming here. 

Is your PlusNet SIM card still working? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T

Hi @Dave1004 

Thanks for coming here. 

Is your PlusNet SIM card still working? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne
I swapped over to my EE Sim a while ago and got a text to say the transfer has complete.
But didn't get one on my Plusnet sim card,as I was waiting for the OK to change over. A sper the email I got from EE  about my phone number transfer
I have restarted my phone,and it is showing my old phone  number as expected

Leanne_T

The text would go to the EE SIM usually as the old one would be deactivated @Dave1004 

The number transfer can take up to midnight to fully complete.

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne
Sorry for the late reply,been very busy with work
 My plusnet sim card was working off and on.So I put my new EE one in my phone restarted it.And go a message to say the transfer has taken place
I have checked my new EE Sim card,after restarting and my old phone number was showing as expected
Thank you for your help

Leanne_T

Great news @Dave1004 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know 🙂

Have a lovely day. 

Leanne.

Hi,

I have the same issue. Moving from pluusnet. Order says my number will stay with me but my EE sim hasn't switched to my old number and my plusnet sim is still working 3 days after receiving the ee sim.

Thanks 

Christopher_G

Hi @Chris559 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check this manually for you.
Chris