Investigator

Hi there 

You were going to transfer my number from 3mobile to EE wihich did not happen 

how much I need to wait 

thank you 

I wait a answer 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Vadimmm , I would suggest ringing customer service, as this does not seem right at all.

Is your 3mobile sim still working? If that is the case, then definitely something is wrong, if you have put your EE SIM card in the phone, have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that makes a difference?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Vadimmm ,

Welcome to the community,

If you did this Friday after 17.30 hours, then porting will not be done over the weekend, so should be done on Monday, if you have a problem with porting your number, I would suggest ringing customer service and they can take a look for you, as this is not customer service and we have no account access here. Good luck.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
I was 15 July is 2weeks

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

@Vadimmm , I would suggest ringing customer service, as this does not seem right at all.

Is your 3mobile sim still working? If that is the case, then definitely something is wrong, if you have put your EE SIM card in the phone, have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that makes a difference?

your colleagues gave me a sim with hers and told me it would happen automatically! from 3 to ee.

i tried restarting my phone but both sims work

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vadimmm

If both SIMs work this would indicate a number transfer has not taken place. 

Did you have your PAC code from Three?

Katie

Hello. Your PAC is ******* for your Pay As You Go account **********. 

Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the community].

Katie_B

Hi @Vadimmm

Please give our customer care team a call on 150 and provide them with this PAC code. 

Katie

Need help how I can add my 3mobile to ee i can’t see the option 

Katie_B

Hi @Sabz900

Are you looking to port your Three number to EE?

If yes, you can complete the online form HERE

Katie