cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM card not connecting - Stolen phone

Nkolmar
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I had my iPhone 15pro stolen 5 days ago and ordered a replacement SIM card which arrived today. I inserted it into my old iPhone 13pro and even though it was recognised (asked for PIN code etc) it’s not connecting to the network. Please can someone help as all three EE stores I’ve visited have been the most unhelpful 😩 many thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Nkolmar

I am sorry to hear your phone was stolen. 

What PIN code is your phone asking for? is this a PUK code, Network Unlock Code or a Passcode?

Katie

Hello, thank you. It was brand new as well 🥲 It’s asking for the card SIM code, the one that was on the little envelope the card was delivered in. I’ve changed it to my old SIM now but the card is still not connecting to the network. 

Katie_B

Hi @Nkolmar

Oh no 😞 I must admit there is no worse feeling than losing your phone, it's happened to me before. 

Could you try entering 1111?

SIM PIN information can be found HERE.

Speak soon, 

Katie

Thanks Katie. That’s the code I used originally and it didn’t work unfortunately.

 Is it possible that the SIM card I was sent is damaged? 

IMG_6372.jpeg

Katie_B

Thanks for trying @Nkolmar

I don't believe the SIM is damaged as it's been recognised. 

Are you able to contact our customer care team from a different phone?

Katie

@Nkolmar , If you have something like Skype, you can ring customer service for free:

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thanks so much I’ll try that.

@Nkolmar , you are welcome, hope you got it sorted ok.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.