cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently switched to EE from 02

Lorraine1205
Explorer

I switched from 02 to EE earlier this week. I've had text message from EE to say they have switch my number over and to switch my phone on and off, which i did. I've had a text from O2 to say sorry you've left. But my phone seems to still who i'm connected to O2 and when i got to settings i have a primary account for 02 and a travel account for EE? Why do i have two accounts? I only should have EE now.

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lorraine1205 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

How long ago did you transfer to EE? 

What device are you using? 

Leanne 🙂

Lorraine1205
Explorer

I transferred to EE this week and using iphone 13

Leanne_T

Thanks @Lorraine1205 

Can you go into Settings > Mobile Service > Network Selection, does EE show? 

Leanne.

Hi i don't have an option under Mobile Service for Network Selection? But i can see its says SIM's and i only have one sim. And it as two different telephone numbers Primary being my actual number and another called Travel, which i assume relates to the EE sim that i put in the phone. When the phone is locked the home screen still says 02-UK!

Actually, when i click on one of the sims it take me to another page with Network selection as an option and confirms that Primary is O2 with the number i want to keep and Travel is EE with the new number provided by EE. How to i make EE my primary with my old phone number?

Leanne_T

Hi @Lorraine1205 

Please see the Using Dual SIM with an eSIM – Apple Support (UK) page for details 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne, my issue is i don't want dual sim. I only want the EE sim with my transferred 02 number?

Leanne_T

Did you use an eSIM or physical SIM with O2? @Lorraine1205 

When you make calls and send texts does the correct number show? 

Leanne.

I had a physical sim from 02 which is still in the old phone. Yes the correct number shows when making calls