cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PAC CODE Not working EE pay as you go to Pay Monthly

earnsap12
Explorer

I have the same issue. EE shop sold me a contract with mobile and different number and they said it is easy to switch but 150 is always on automated and wait never ends even after 30-45 minutes of wait. it says 10 minutes waiting time. It is frustrating that the problem is not solving. I cannot afford to lose this number.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
earnsap12
Explorer

my problem is sorted. Got connected to EE support finally. They moved it in less than a minute. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you specifically wanted a phone as an upgrade and a retail store has sold you a new connection, then you have valid cause for complaint with that store.

Although I'd be very surprised if you weren't given or shown any documentation that referenced "new connection" or "here's your new number" in some shape or form.

They had given me a new Sim and said, you can call 150 and get it changed to your Pay as you go number. They said it will take couple of hours and the number will be switched. They said they could not upgrade with the same Pay as you go sim. She even checked with her manager when she gave this sim.

earnsap12
Explorer

my problem is sorted. Got connected to EE support finally. They moved it in less than a minute.