cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ee Sim repacement

Elis6
Explorer

Hi, I have the same issue, I need to replace a micro sim for a nano. Clicking on the 'Order a replacement Sim' above simply takes me to a link device page for a passcode which I've done, twice... but then does not take me to the relevent page! A working link would be wonderful, thanks  🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Elis6   Just check your current sim as EE have been using 3 in 1 sims for quite some time now.   Your current sim just might be a 3 in 1 and you push out the part you need. 

IMG_1762.jpeg

Hi Chris, unfortunately this is an old Orange PAYG sim so no push out option, but I need to change my phone (have a new one aready), but the larger sim doesn't fit the new model & I can't find any info on how to replace it. I'd like to keep my number as I use it and friends & family know it.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Elis6 : The fact that the Order Replacement SIM link is taking you to a link device page means that you don't already have an EE SIM to replace. Do you have a legacy T-mobile or Orange SIM? If so, you'll need to call CS for a replacement on EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)