Puk code

Wholenut
Explorer

The how to unlock or find your PUK code is outdated in the community forum. To find your PUK code, just to to account settings and scroll down and you will see a PUK code for your device. Make sure the number shown in the box at the top of the page is the number for the device you are trying to find the PUK code for.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You'll find the PUK, to unblock your SIM after too many incorrect PIN attempts, in your online MyEE under Menu > Account Settings > Unlock your SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Where are you seeing this? The instructions seem clear and different to what you've posted on the EE website.

https://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/how-to-unblock-your-phone-with-a-puk-code2

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You'll find the PUK, to unblock your SIM after too many incorrect PIN attempts, in your online MyEE under Menu > Account Settings > Unlock your SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
basiek2010
Explorer

Hi .When I'm going to MENU I don't have a option account setting. I only have Home ,Shop ,help and Business.Please help.I contact ee but they can't help.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @basiek2010,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Tap here to view your PUK code.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James.

Thank you so much for your help.My phone is working now.Hurray.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @basiek2010 🙂

James

This worked finally. 

I had the same problems as above as it's not displayed as described in the EE help. 

https://ee.co.uk/plans-subscriptions/mobile/settings-permissions

That's the page you want to go to 

Your puk will be displayed there about half way down.

There is no option under Menu to get to Account settings!

Not helpful at all .  Your solution doesn't work.