Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ordering new SIM card.

FeyNiX
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

Does anyone have the same problem as me? I tried to order a new SIM card from the EE app because there are problems with the current one and it displays the following error.

IMG_3425.jpeg

By the way, I have had the current card for 4 years, and there was no problem, but after changing the phone to the iPhone 15 Pro Max, several times a day (sometimes once every few days) it disconnects completely and displays information about no SIM card, and then connects again.

7 REPLIES 7
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@FeyNiX - What happens after, when following through with the "contact us" link?!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @FeyNiX 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you get the same message if you log into Replace your SIM / eSIM (ee.co.uk) using the device's web browser? 

Leanne. 

Thank you for your answer. It has been displaying the above-mentioned error for the last few days and this morning it suddenly started working. The card has already been ordered. Going to the contact tab, alternative forms of contact with support appear, such as by phone, a visit to the store and the forum. problem partially solved.

I answered 

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I know it's now fixed, but I would call EE and discuss. I wouldn't be paying EE £1.50 for a replacement SIM if it's a technical issue with it.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @FeyNiX 

Leanne 🙂

This is true, but the card is old and even the contacts are tarnished and maybe that is the problem. A moment after I responded to the previous message, I received another email from EE that there was a problem and they could not send the card. As far as I know, you can exchange it in the store for free.