cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not connected after change of supplier

Sue0608
Investigator
Investigator

I've recently switched to ee from another network. My other network finished this morning but I can't make calls as its saying emergency calls only.  Can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sue0608   Did you request to keep your number from this other network?     Have you tried just restarting the device?   Just to ask are you using the same device from that network?  If you are is your device unlocked to use any network? 

Thank you for your reply. I have kept my number and am using the same phone. I have switched off my phone and that didn't work.   How do I unlock my phone to use any network please?

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your EE service should remain live on its temporary number until port-in is confirmed complete by text message.

If your phone is not showing coverage, there is something else involved - assuming you've restarted your phone, do you know any other EE users locally who have a loss of service?

I have had a text but still no service which I haven't had all day. I do not know of anyone who is on ee. Thanks I'll have to go into the shop tomorrow to get it sorted.