No sim

Luced
Visitor

Hi,

I don’t know what I’m doing here or how to talk to EE but I need help,

I did a contract swap (sim only) to EE from three.

you provided me with 10mb of speed which I found very slow so I called and they advised I would need to cancel that sim (and bin it) and they’d send a new one with 100 speed.

I advised I’d done a number swap from three to EE and they told me not to worry as it hasn’t processed yet and they cancelled my sim…

So I did as they said binned the sim as they were sending a new one but the number change did go ahead so now I can’t use my three sim and I don’t have the EE sim…

I’ve been without service for 2 weeks and I can’t call to discuss or do anything as I have no EE sim and my three has now disconnected as the number was transferred…..

I need help asap! 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Luced 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you received another EE SIM card at all?

If not, we would need to get this looked into for you, to do this please call us from any other phone on 0800 956 6000 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne

bristolian
Legend
Legend

When did you submit your PAC to EE?

When, and how, was your line cancelled?

If the latter was after the former, then that will have complicated this somewhat and will need account access to resolve - something not available on this public forum.

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Luced , if you have something like Skype, you can also ring EE for free with the number @Leanne_T has given you, this will have to be looked at by customer service to get this resolved.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.