No network

Kev341
Visitor

I just got a text about a replacement sim being sent ( literally no reason i would get this as havent spoken to ee since september) after about 2 minutes of the text my network and signal disapeared. I cant call out, not even wifi calling when i connect to wifi. I have done mobile phone training with my job recently so have done all the obvious, reset settings, turn phone off and on etc.. i keep getting the message NOT REGISTERED ON THE NETWORK. Please help as i dont have any way to call EE to complain

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

This is likely account-specific so you need to be discussing this with CS who can view your individual account.

They can be contacted on 0800 0798586 from any working phone.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kev341  You got that message as someone as requested a replacement SIM card for your number.      This has been done by someone calling customer services and passing the security checks.     You need to call customer services ASAP.  Your EE account has been compromised.   You need to check that your address is correct on your account as your going or should be receiving a new sim at your address.  

Chris_John
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yep I’ve also had the new sim has been dispatched text. Why EE, why?

(nothing to do with account being compromised either)