cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM New SIM not connecting

Tashbel
Investigator
Investigator

I lost my SIM on holiday and ordered a new one online but its been over a day and it still not showing a number under manage SIM. Can't call EE to get help 🤔 

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you in UK? If not, it won't activate until you put it in your phone.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes I'm in the UK atm, I ordered it on my way back on Thursday, I have had it in since 12pm yesterday (Friday).

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tashbel 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the SIM card is not registered, please call us from any other phone on +44 (0)7953 966 150 and the team will get this sorted for you 🙂

Leanne. 

Hey

My SIM isn't working so I can't call I don't have access to another phone.

@Tashbel ,if you have something like Skype, you can ring them for free:

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Tashbel
Investigator
Investigator

Hey, I'm having an issue with a replacement sim and can't make a call as this the only the phone  i have access to and can't find another way to contact ee

I went on holiday last week and lost my sim, I ordered a new one on my way home and when I got home on the 16th I put the new sim in my phone it is still not working, I keep getting the message "sim not provisioned" and I have no connection  what so ever.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Tashbel 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you have the EE app and a pay monthly account, can you try logging into the app and select Help, then a Message us option should show to chat to our mobile guides. 

If you have a pay as you go account or this option is not showing, you would need to call us from another phone. 

Leanne.