cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have partnered with the National Cyber Security Centre

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

R1_-02 (002).png

We know that cyber security can feel daunting, so we have teamed up with the National Cyber Security Centre to offer the latest advice on how to keep safe, particularly in this troubling time.

Kevin Brown, managing director of BT Security, said:

“As we adjust to the current situation and online services become even more critical, it’s vital that we are all aware of and follow security best practice. The NCSC has provided a fantastic set of guidance and resources for the UK’s citizens and businesses, and we’re delighted to be working with them to keep the UK safe online.”

The NCSC has been taking down malicious sites since its creation in 2016, and its Active Cyber Defence programme last year took down 190,000 fraudulent sites and stopped 140,000 phishing attacks. You can find out more about the Cyber Aware campaign at www.ncsc.gov.uk/CyberAware.

5 REPLIES 5
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Could the full stop on the hyperlink be changed? 

When following the link, the NCSC website says "404", "Sorry -  the page you're looking for isn't here.

Where as "https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberaware/home" serves the correct page.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @354-

Thanks very much for letting us know.

This has been updated now 🙂

Leanne.

Fourqtwo
Investigator
Investigator

It’s about time that we were able to report the phone number used to call like we can for spam txts, sick of calls telling me it’s the National Crime Agency going to block my bank account and nhi number. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Fourqtwo,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can report a number that has called you by texting CALL followed by the number to 7726.

Hope this helps.

James

👍

Regards,

Ken

Ken 

☎️ xxxxxxxxx

📧 xxxxxxxxxxx

It’s nice to be important but, it’s more important to be nice.

Sent via my iPhone 12 Pro 5G ®wireless device

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]