cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Number Port

kiaora3000
Explorer

Hi, 

I've requested a number port and provided my PAC code using the online form twice. Both times I've received email indication that the transfer will occur within 48 hours but nothing has been done after nearly 2 weeks of the first request.

This board is filled with people experiencing the same issue, could someone raise this with EE customer care as it seems there is an unaddressed issue. I cannot get through to anyone on the phone to have this addressed

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Thomo1976
Visitor

Hi,

I'm also having the same problems.  I tried porting two numbers across to EE on the 23rd April receiving the confirmation email both times and still no transfer! If anyone has any information regarding this it would be greatly appreciated before I spend hours on the phone!!

Until the numbers transfer I'm still getting charged for my old contracts and I don't want to cancel them in case I lose the numbers!

Thanks, Anthony.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @kiaora3000 and @Thomo1976.

The best way to get this investigated would be to contact our Customer Care team.

They will be able to access your account and give you an update on this.

Our lines may be busier than usual, but an advisor will be able to help you as soon as you get through.

Jon

For anyone else experiencing this issue, I used the technical support live chat on the website and was able to have an operator process a port request scheduled for tomorrow

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for letting us know you got this sorted, @kiaora3000 🙂