Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3833 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3392 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4160 Posts

Activity in Account

EE, premium prices

ee have given me constant problems 1. when i had a promotional unlimited data add on it still used data from my pack allowance 2. when i tried to cancel my pack later on it took 6 weeks to get rid of it 3. i have an offer to get free data when i top ...

TNT Sports add-on

Please can someone tell me how to activate this? I know there are a lot of posts already on this subject and the common answers (which don't work) are:"Log onto your account and click on the add on to activate" - option doesn't exist"Once you've chos...

Maybe scammed

Hi I’m new to EE. I ordered on Monday and my phone still hasn’t arrived. I’ve had no emails, text messages or anything from them. I have rang them but I only have the number they gave me 0800 9565029. They told me delivery was going to be yesterday a...

New to EE but cannot add Mobile EE sim to mobile app

Hi I have been unable to add my EE sim as a product to the mobile EE app.I am stuck on getting a verification code sent to my mobile number.i recently got my old existing number transferred to EE which was transferred over successfully on 09.05.24. P...

Chatham

I have been trying to speak with an agent in 2 days now.They never return their calls.

Ifyc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to change my Inclusive Extra

My extra was set to Netflix but now I get that as part of my EE broadband package so I'm trying to swap to the Roaming pass but it isn't giving me the option to do so.

Zactana by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox Game Pass

Hi I recently switched to EE broadband and was told that I would get 6 months free game pass but when I click the link and select add nothing happens. Can someone help please??

Engrid by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful