Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to EE Account on website

CD246
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Trying to log onto my account to top up my mobile and I keep on getting the following message - 

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

16 REPLIES 16

This is exactly the page I am looking for , but when I click on the link this is what I get - 

SORRY, YOU CAN’T ACCESS MY EE RIGHT NOW
We're working on making My EE even better. We’ll be back online as soon as possible!

Very strange.

Thank you for your help.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Are you able to access the page this morning @CD246?

James

Thank you yes I can but the problem is that I do not know the phone number.

I am trying to top up a mobile wifi device which I don't use regularly, that is why I need to actually login.

I tried to login in and still get the following -

LOGIN ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

We've told you how to find out your mobile phone number. Why aren't you using it? There is absolutely no need to login to your MyEE to achieve what you are wanting.

Reminder: Start off by going to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

The device I have does not have a sim card - this is what I have - 

Huawei E5330 3G SIM Free Mobile Wifi U

I bought it contracted to EE about 4 years ago.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CD246,

You'll need a SIM card to connect to the EE network with that device. Have you checked to see if there is one inside the SIM slot?

If there is, when was the last time you used it? If it was a while ago, your SIM may entered hibernation or have been disconnected altogether.

You can order a new SIM here.

James

If you think that that device has no SIM, why are you trying to top it up? It's a SIM that holds the credit, not the device. It's also the SIM that has the mobile no.

It must have a SIM, but after so long it has probably been deactivated. Get a new Pay as you go SIM for it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)