cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up not credited to my ee account

Brandomallari18
Investigator
Investigator

I top-up 10£ to my sim account using my debit card but not credited and the balance is still 0 and the worst is when i check my debit card accnt. they charge me two times (20£).. what can i do

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Brandomallari18

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the reply? 

Leanne. 

Hello Leanne_T

That is the text..i dont know what happen to my topup 10£ then they charge me in my debit card 2x.. now my ee data already expired yesterday..

Thank you madam 

Screenshot_20221007-094116_Messages.jpg

Leanne_T

Thanks @Brandomallari18

Are the payments showing as pending with your bank? 

Leanne.

No madam.. its already deducted to my debit account twice..by the way its phillipines bank accnt and its already converted to peso.. as you can see in the photo from yesterday..

Thanks

Screenshot_20221006-013834_UnionBank.jpg

Leanne_T

Thanks @Brandomallari18 

In this case, please give us a call on 150, and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

Thanks again Leanne but the problem is my data is already expired yesterday and 0 balance to my ee account.. and i dont want to top up again..i'm worried that it will happen again.

Leanne_T

Hi @Brandomallari18 

This would need looked into by calling us on 150 or 0800 079 8586 the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Ok i will try to barrow my friends phone to call 150..is it 24hours?.. by the way were here in south ireland, maybe on 9th of october were going to port of liverpool so maybe that day i will call.. thank you so much Leanne for the help 

Hi @Brandomallari18.

Our Customer Care teams are open 8am - 9pm on weekdays, and 8am - 8am on the weekend.

Jon