cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card from Samsung To iphone in U.S.

JJ-ME
Visitor

I live in the U.S.  I have an EE paygo monthly pack for my old Samsung s4 mini that I've used nearly exclusively for travels in the U.K. 

I want to switch the EE account to my dual SIM iphone 12 and retain my current EE phone number. Since the mini uses a micro SIM and the iphone uses a nano SIM, I need a new nano SIM card that uses my existing EE U.K. phone number.

Short of waiting until I take another trip to the U.K. and walking into an EE shop near Heathrow, what is the easiest or best way to accomplish the switch?

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JJ-ME 

Thanks for coming here. 

Replacement SIM cards can be sent to a registered UK address and be ordered online or over the phone, or by visiting an EE Store with photo ID. We would be unable to send this outside of the UK. 

Please see our How Do I Swap My SIM or Get a New SIM? Help page for details on ordering a SIM. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JJ-ME 

Thanks for coming here. 

Replacement SIM cards can be sent to a registered UK address and be ordered online or over the phone, or by visiting an EE Store with photo ID. We would be unable to send this outside of the UK. 

Please see our How Do I Swap My SIM or Get a New SIM? Help page for details on ordering a SIM. 

Leanne.