Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover after message: Number will be disconnected within the next 24 hours

olavo
Investigator
Investigator

I just got this message today
"Hi, you still haven't made any chargeable call/text or used data since we last got in touch, so your number will be disconnected within the next 24 hours."

Is still possible to avoid my number to get disconnected even if i get this message? The 24 hours period not elapsed, did that after 30 minutes of message received.
Today i sent out a text message, made an external call and also top up my account, i hope it works.

It is possible to someone to check whether my account left the status hibernation?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CS = Customer Service. You phone them. But you may have done enough to keep your SIM out of hibernation as you acted within the stipulated 24 hours. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@olavo wrote:

It is possible to someone to check whether my account left the status hibernation?

Yes, EE CS on 150 from your mobile. There's no account access on this forum.

Hello,

Thanks for letting me know.
What is the "EE CS" command means? I just typed HELP to check possible commands and this one did not return.
What is the expected result?

CS = Customer Service. You phone them. But you may have done enough to keep your SIM out of hibernation as you acted within the stipulated 24 hours. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks for letting me know.
I just Call the CS and the operator told me is everything OK right now.
Appreciate your time.