cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg £15 paid for 25gb pack

LEENUT
Investigator
Investigator

Paid £15 for pack. Received sim. Inserted sim, 2 days later still no service. How do I sort?

When I send a message to AL it said I have zero balance.

8 REPLIES 8
LEENUT
Investigator
Investigator

Mine is like this too. My response from AL is "your current balance as of today 13:19 is £0.00. For more info etc...

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LEENUT,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Where did you purchase your SIM?

Does your phone show it has connected to the network in the status bar?

Are you in the UK?

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It can take 2 days for your credit to be applied to your new SIM.

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Kebbeh
Visitor

Hi  

I want this package please 

@Kebbeh : Do you have a PAYG SIM? If so, text PACK15 to 150. Otherwise, buy 1.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi, I purchased my SIM from EE. It came, I inserted it and it shows 4g connectivity on my phone but states no internet connection. When I try and call it tells me I have zero balance. When I text AL it tells me I have zero balance. The pamphlet that came stated that it could take 2 days to connect. This was on Wednesday and today is Sunday. I didn't realise there was NO customer service options when I bought the SIM. This is absolutely shocking to be left with no info or direction on how to solve an issue...

Sorry, yes I am in the UK

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LEENUT,

Please get in touch with Customer Care. The team will be able to access your account and make sure your credit is applied for you.

Thanks

James