Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as You Go Pack Top Up

bexleyheathrams
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

Is there currently an issue with the payment section of the pay as you go pack top up? When I select the pack I want and enter my card details there should be a bank verification box that appears at the end of the purchase stage but I just get a grey box which states "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue".

I have tried various browsers and different devices all of which produce the same error.

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @bexleyheathrams.

There aren't any problems that I'm aware of. Could you send me a link to the page that you're having problems with please?

Chris

bexleyheathrams
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris

I also captured the following screenshot so you can see the issue:

EE.jpg

Christopher_G

Thanks @bexleyheathrams 

I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into what's causing this and help you top up and select your plan.

Chris

bexleyheathrams
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Chris.

Is there anyway you can log an internal ticket at EE to have this looked at, as it appears to be an issue your web devs needs to address.

Christopher_G

This issue doesn't seem to be affecting most users, so it could be account related, @bexleyheathrams.

The Mobile Care team will be able to help you get topped up and raise a ticket, if needed.

Chris