cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack not working

Sonyakoroleva
Investigator
Investigator

I recently purchased a pay as you go sim card and after inserting it on the phone and toping up, it still doesn't work: no internet, no sms/calls. What should I do in this situation? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sonyakoroleva 

EE PAYG Sims are designed for the UK network. They have to be activated in the UK on EE network before use. If this wasn't done then the SIM will not work until you return to the UK to activate.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sonyakoroleva 

Is your device unlocked?

Are you in the UK? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

My device is unlocked, but it is in the EU right now (Spain) 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sonyakoroleva 

EE PAYG Sims are designed for the UK network. They have to be activated in the UK on EE network before use. If this wasn't done then the SIM will not work until you return to the UK to activate.

Thanks 

Thank you!