cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order History

SCFDuffy
Visitor

If I'm misinformed about this please enlighten me but it seems there's no ability to get a statement or a purchase history or such like in regard to top-ups. There's some people who might want to see "official evidence" I spent the money I did on top-ups and most of the things I need to show evidence for are with services which will provide a purchase history or such like.

I'd like to be able to see a list of all the top-ups I've ever bought over the year, add-ons, packs, etc.

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SCFDuffy

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our customer care team by calling 150, they will see what they are able to provide for your account history. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SCFDuffy : There are no bills for PAYG. You can see your top-ups within the last 30 amongst your Recent Usage of your online MyEE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)