cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving soon - will my credit run on?

Dappz
Explorer

Hi folks,

I'm going back to my old provider and I'm only on Pay As You Go with EE so I think I need the PAC code to retain my number don't I? But when do I get it? Now or on 2nd Feb when I'm due to top up?

Also, will my remaining credit stay on my phone and still be available to use until I activate my new sim? I'll probably still have a bit of calltime, texts and data so will it go to waste or run on until I move over?

Probably really dumbass questions so sorry about that 🙂

Thanks,

Sophie 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dappz  You need to request your PAC code to retain your number. Once you use that code (give it to your new network provider) your EE account will close within 24 hours, you have 30 days from requesting it to use it after this time you’ll need to request a new PAC code.       Once your account is closed any credit on it is gone as this is none refundable.   To get your PAC code just text PAC to 65075. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dappz  You need to request your PAC code to retain your number. Once you use that code (give it to your new network provider) your EE account will close within 24 hours, you have 30 days from requesting it to use it after this time you’ll need to request a new PAC code.       Once your account is closed any credit on it is gone as this is none refundable.   To get your PAC code just text PAC to 65075. 

Dappz
Explorer

Wow Chris, that really was remarkably helpful - thanks a million.

If EE aren't falling over themselves to poach you from your current day job I'm puzzled as to why not!

Cheers man 🙂