cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Unlimited Data on Pay as You Go

SuzyNW
Contributor
Contributor

I have my phone on a contract and then have a Pay as You Go for my 18 year old. He's data-hungry and the bundle I get him just doesn't suffice. I looked at the subscription packs and strangely there doesn't seem to be an Unlimited Data option. It seems that the only thing I could do is buy the usual £15 subscription pack and then do a £40 add on for unlimited data. That seems an expensive way to do it though as I'd be paying £55 a month .....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Depending whether you trust your 18-year-old, you could have a low-allowance pay-monthly plan on your same billing account with a spend-cap, which would allow data-sharing between you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Depending whether you trust your 18-year-old, you could have a low-allowance pay-monthly plan on your same billing account with a spend-cap, which would allow data-sharing between you.

He's a heavy data user so sharing data needs careful consideration! That's a great idea though, thanks for helping. 

joinsmarty2023
Investigator
Investigator

if you get a good THREE signal in your area you should join smarty, smarty have an unlimited data plan for £20 a month