cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting EE

donboss
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. Can anyone advise how to contact EE when my phone seems to be somehow blocked and not making/receiving calls or texts. I'm currently abroad and two days ago everything was fine. Now, I'm not able to contact anyone. Roaming signal seems to be fine. Since live chat is only available for contracts and I'm PAYG, I have no idea how to contact EE to resolve the issue.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Schockwave  thanks for providing alternative Skype contact numbers. EE customer service fixed the problem. Number was suspended due to not being used (making calls or texts) for longer time (only receiving). It's working now back again 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Can you explain what you mean  by "my phone seems to be somehow blocked"? Are you within the EU or another country? And what are the exact symptoms you have?

You may be able to get advised on here without needing to contact CS.

"Somehow blocked" I mean not able to make/receive calls or texts. But still conneted with Orange roaming provider. When trying to make calls, it's complete silence. Texts are not being sent. I'm within EU. I remember to have the same similar issue previously once, but contacting EE via livechat solved it.

donboss
Investigator
Investigator

Unfortunately I have no access to the other UK mobile and trying to avoid roaming charges. Live chat would be the best solution.

donboss
Investigator
Investigator

MyEE app is working fine as well. Just noticed, I can top up but unable to buy monthly subscription. Error keeps coming up and "Try again later"

@donboss , do you have credit on your account? You cannot use your UK allowance:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/roaming/pay-as-you-go-charges-for-roaming-in-the-eu

Check my signature for ways of contacting customer service.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@donboss wrote:

"Somehow blocked" I mean not able to make/receive calls or texts. But still conneted with Orange roaming provider.

Eliminate a local network issue by toggling flight mode and also manually selecting an alternative operator - check if the symptoms are the same?

If the issue is with your EE account, every local network should be affected. If the issue is with the specific local operator, choosing a different MNO should rectify.

Yes, I have enough credit but still unable to buy and activate Subscription Pack for some reason. Can't even send 150 texts.

@Schockwave  thanks for providing alternative Skype contact numbers. EE customer service fixed the problem. Number was suspended due to not being used (making calls or texts) for longer time (only receiving). It's working now back again 🙂