cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Recurring Top Up and Bugs

dooglet
Explorer

How can I cancel a recurring top up? I've tried finding the option on 150 and I get pushed to customer services which for some reason I can't get to because I don't have credit!

This entire PAYG eco system is disgusting, it automatically puts you into a recurring top up, you hide away the option to cancel and you put customer service behind another paywall? Keep in mind I have 10s of SIMs active, I've sinked 100s of pounds into these accounts and this is how EE likes to treat such a customer? 

Not only that; when you have multiple accounts onto one email login, you currently can't manually top up a selected account because it reverts you back to the same account when you get to the card payment page. This is why I'm in this mess in the first place. 

You do realise making life easier when people pay makes it more likely that they will keep paying? 

22 REPLIES 22

@olakunlemoshood : Text STOP REC to 150 to stop the direct card payment. For good measure also text STOP PACK to 150 to prevent the pack renewing.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

No!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi  @olakunlemoshood

Are you able to follow the advice provided by @XRaySpeX?

Katie