cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my rewards section due to account status and can't text switch

Luke____
Visitor

Hi all,

This might get a bit confusing so I will try my best to explain it all.

I moved to EE on PAYG on the 14/07/22, all had been great until last week I attempted to change to a monthly contract. Apparently my account had been suspended and the CS rep had no idea why, they were very helpful but could do nothing and said it was just a random glitch.

I imagine this also stops me viewing the rewards in the my EE app, it gives the message "You don't have access to this part of the app. Because of your account status, you're unable to use this service."

In addition I also can't text SWITCH to 150, it only sends back the usual menu of options.

I can still call, text, and use my data so nothing has really happened to the service.

I got onto another rep today on the live chat and they said all my services were back to normal but I still can't view the rewards or text switch so I am stumped.

So then I called up and got myself a monthly contract sorted for the new iPhone etc and was just wondering should this all fix itself and will my account get changed over when I get my new contract started or will I be tearing my hair out trying to sort this out?

To be perfectly honest I am not bothered about this as I can still use all the things I pay for, its just a bit annoying that I can't access some of the features. The other slightly annoying thing during this was that I lost all my rolled over data and had to keep paying money for topups during the "fixing" process 😞

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Luke____ 

If you have changed to a pay monthly account, once the phone has been dispatched your plan will change to the pay monthly plan selected. 

If you have any problems with viewing any information in your My EE account after the switch has taken place, please call us on 150. 

Leanne. 

i have the same problem im not recieving any calls texts or anything and i cant call 150 just automatically ends randomly started happening no new phone nothing

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @connorwalford,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you using a pay as you go or pay monthly plan?

Do you only have this problem in one location or everywhere?

James